I’m a field recordist and sound artist working across live performance, exhibitions and releases exploring environmental sound, ambient music and field recordings. My work explores the use of ambisonics, digital synthesis, and environmental sound matter.
Previous works have been shown and performed at:
- Art Language Location (Cambridge)
- Polifonie, Krakow (Poland)
- Klingt Gut 2018, HAW Hamburg
- Yarmonics 2018 (Great Yarmouth)
- The Minories Gallery, Colchester
- WorkinProgress (Artist Residency) – Stuttgart
- Colchester Art Centre
- Thornton Heath Arts Week
- Salisbury Museum
I am also available as an audio-visual technician and sound technician and I have worked with many artists in the realisation of the audiovisual elements of their work.